Monday, April 7, 2008

Here goes nothin'!

Hey there folks! Due to a push or two from bloggers I know, I'm starting my own blog. I'm hoping this will be a fun outlet during my days at home with Ben where I can record the many things we do together. This may include a variety of things: going to the library, co-op, friends' houses, bike rides, reading "Babybug," changing baby lamb's diaper (seriously), etc. Those of you who have (or had) a toddler know how this stage in their lives provide constant entertainment on so many different levels. There are so many things that he's doing these days that I want to remember, this might be the best way for me to do just that.

So, here I go! Happy reading!

5 comments:

kclblogs said...

haha! so glad i found you, and WELCOME to blogland. i'm excited to watch this develop!

gwama said...

Claire ! It 's me, too! So happy to add your blogness to my blog rounds!

Jen said...

I had blog-esteem issues for a long time, but I am glad to be over them. It is such a nice way to stay connected and I am glad you are up and running. I love to hear stories about Ben. Did anyone tell you that now that you have a kid you are needing to get your family to family camp? We have a great time....week after music camp....come on down!

Post some pics of your new house!

Jen CD

Rachel said...

Yay!!! We have a new stop on our morning blog commute!

AnnaMarie said...

Oh happy happy happy day!!