Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Little Bread Helper






Today is a cold, dreary April day and Ben and I made oatmeal cranberry bread this afternoon, breaking out his new apron his PA Grandma made for him. He loves to help me in my cooking projects, especially when it consists of soft, gooey, play-doh-like material that he can dig his little paws into. He also likes to play with the leftover flour on the counter and snack on little bits of dough left behind. There was a good chunk left that he snarfed down before I could clean it up. I'm hoping there aren't any tummy aches later this evening!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

And again, that sweet, sweet boy...

PA Grandma said...

Ben... I am sure glad you had your apron on for I think the rooster also likes eating some of the crumbs. I'm getting hungry seeing all that food. When I come to WI I also sure hope we can make bread once again.

kclblogs said...

have you posted oatmeal cranberry bread on Let's Eat!? if not, would you? i'd love to try it.